Please tell me he didn't really say that....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I understand what he was attempting to say, but really, someone needs to help him keep on script.
He does go overboard with his diarrhea mouth. If he would just stop after the point he makes instead of going off on he's a good man, they are all good men, except for some, but they are usually all good men.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I understand what he was attempting to say, but really, someone needs to help him keep on script.
There's a video of part of what Trump said embedded in the article; although what he said wasn't all that awesome, that "article" was garbage--the author intentionally misrepresented what Trump actually said.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the stuff he say's just makes me shake my head in wonder. On the other hand, I can't imagine the immense pressure he is under. Think about how you would be if for the last 4 years every word, every hand movement every molecule of your life was scrutinized by the world. Not to mention, that you have a bunch of "Co-Workers" under handing you and back stabbing you and lying about you every day of those years, Now on top of all that you have a world wide epidemic to deal with. No Thank You.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the stuff he say's just makes me shake my head in wonder. On the other hand, I can't imagine the immense pressure he is under. Think about how you would be if for the last 4 years every word, every hand movement every molecule of your life was scrutinized by the world. Not to mention, that you have a bunch of "Co-Workers" under handing you and back stabbing you and lying about you every day of those years, Now on top of all that you have a world wide epidemic to deal with. No Thank You.

This is the real issue. We get to sit here and think (hopefully) before we start typing our witty remarks, while Trump is having to continually talk all day, and the media is taking it all in, hoping for that one slip of the tongue that they can twist to fit their bias.

Nope, I've decided I don't need to be President, Senator, Governor, or Mayor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom