Point don't shoot bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a good thing Shoddy doesn't live in OK county then, LOL. But I get the idea there. Though planning and waiting till the SHTF like when some asshat actually does break the window out does put your life in danger.
I understand where Shoddy is coming from, but if I'm going to be judged by 12, they could have some real knucleheads on the jury. Not saying to be ill prepared, but don't throw them a bone either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't consider it a bone to be thrown. I guess once the perp started shattering the window or produced a gun I could rip them off my head and commence firing?
It was meant as a way to send a message to some roided out road rage idiot that wanted you to exit the vehicle and fight or what ever that your aren't going to take his bait, but your prepared to do whatever if he/she attempts to enter the vehicle.
I think this falls into the myth of never use reloads, or hollow points. There are pages of that discussion in the forum history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom