Poke Softball coach = crybaby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having a wife who’s a teacher, I see how much preferential treatment coaches get, and my opinion of them as whole is pretty low. Unfortunately, I’ve seen this kind immature behavior first hand at both schools my wife has taught at.
It appears this guy has lost focus that he’s there for the kids, and he should be happy that this young lady is trying to better herself and support her decision instead of making himself look like a chicken sh*t self absorbed crybaby.
Shouldn’t let men coach girls softball anyway!
He needs to take Gundy's Whining 101 class cause that rant ain't up to osu standards.
Got to love Gundy GO POKES!!!

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goes to show that coaches dont care about their players only about their own reputation and their bonuses when they win, i have seen it alot from middle school all the way to the top coaches are only after the win nothing else and they will stab anyone in the back to get it. My daughter dropped completely out of softball when she was younger because the coach made promises he had no intentions of keeping just because he had a few players that exceeded the others and he wouldnt take the time to improve the rest of the team just concentrated on a certain group that was better than the rest. A student cant learn if they arent given the chance with a little encouragement and being shown how to better their selves.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to decide what’s more sad… A grown man being offended about a player transferring to a rival and voicing his opinion about it… or the grown men whining about he was offended… All just a bunch of snowflakes…

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to decide what’s more sad… A grown man being offended about a player transferring to a rival and voicing his opinion about it… or the grown men whining about he was offended… All just a bunch of snowflakes…

Oh I don't figure calling it like it is as being a snowflake, but you do you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom