Police Officers Are 3 Times More Likely to Commit Murder than CCW Permit Holders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah but these statistics are from Florida. The laws that govern the nature of reality here in Oklahoma are different that those that apply in every other state, so there are absolutely no lessons that can be learned from this that have any relevance to us here in Oklahoma.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah but these statistics are from Florida. The laws that govern the nature of reality here in Oklahoma are different that those that apply in every other state, so there are absolutely no lessons that can be learned from this that have any relevance to us here in Oklahoma.

I see what you did there... :popcorn:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i.imgur.com_jkdtgAQ.gif

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the guy wanted to save himself some time he could have read " More Guns,Less Crime". Nation wide the violent crime rate (per the book) is higher with cops than carry permit holders. I'm not bashing the cop. I work with them and I respect them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom