Political Correctness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Political Correctness: Boon or Bane?

• Political correctness rights past wrongs.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Political correctness neuters true debate.

Votes: 126 89.4%
  • Damn JB, stop hitting the sauce.

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not one of you thinks it rights past wrongs? Is there no one to speak up for controlling our thoughts and speech?

Umm, More Control?
If more people talked about what they believe, Maybe there wouldnt be so much deception?
Speak your mind ,call it what it is seems to be fading, Maybe it should be brought back!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political correctness will slam you from every which away. There's a thread in the general right now in which one guy Knows the race of the woman without clicking the link. Since the woman is black another poster assumes she's on food stamps.
I'm all for people owning what they believe, but racism is racism. Its politically incorrect to say so on here.
Racism is fine as as frog hair. Its your right to be a racist. But Call it what it is.

"am I a racist, just because I have all sorts of presupposed notions about black people?"

Yes, as a matter of fact, you are. I hate to be the one that breaks the news.

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really disappointed that none of you have embraced the PC attitudes that Hollywood insists you have. Really, you folks daily prove your inability to fit in with what is wanted.

Each of you just reinforces the stereotype of gun owners who cling to patriotism and love of God and/or country rather than just blissfully accepting what "society" wants.

Damn.....I'm happy to be here among my fellow losers! Ha ha

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need a poll option for both. They are attempting to right past wrongs and reinvent our society BY neutering debate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom