Politico poll on banning Assault Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I went ahead and voted.
It seems to be moving in our direction but we need more votes!

For those calling on stricter gun laws, how about controlling movies like Batman and video games like Call of Duty, that promote "unhealthy thoughts". Perhaps "reasonable" and "commonsense" censorship of movies and video games is the answer?
Wait a minute, we already tried that and it doesn't work! And the liberal media elites would never ever have that!
:)

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On one of the Sunday morning talk shows, one of the facts presented (by a liberal no less) was that in the early 90's over 80% favored some kind of gun control and magazine limits. That number today, according to their polls, was around 28%. The mood has changed in America towards guns. Maybe people are starting to realize that the Federal, State and city law enforcement cannot protect them.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I went ahead and voted.
It seems to be moving in our direction but we need more votes!

For those calling on stricter gun laws, how about controlling movies like Batman and video games like Call of Duty, that promote "unhealthy thoughts". Perhaps "reasonable" and "commonsense" censorship of movies and video games is the answer?
Wait a minute, we already tried that and it doesn't work! And the liberal media elites would never ever have that!
thats pretty absurd, what they should do is make an example out of people and stricter punishments and people would think twice about it. Oh you shoot up a movie theater. alright we're we're gonna execute you via dismemberment or draw and quarter you.. people would seriously think twice about it. Instead they will spend millions trying these a holes and even more housing them.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats pretty absurd, what they should do is make an example out of people and stricter punishments and people would think twice about it. Oh you shoot up a movie theater. alright we're we're gonna execute you via dismemberment or draw and quarter you.. people would seriously think twice about it. Instead they will spend millions trying these a holes and even more housing them.
I know it's absurd...i was using the analogy to point out how absurd the logic behind calls for gun control is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom