Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was voted down not because they were against it..... but because they essentially created a monopoly of growers along with the legislation.

Yep, that's what I've seen from the coverage. State sanctioned monopolies are not going to get it done.

They interviewed several pro MJ folks that voted NO because of that.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep seeing a petition spot on expressway, I feel that they are to aggressive at it almost causing wrecks shaking their signs at cars and being basically in the street.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Drinking too much can harm your health. One in 10 deaths among working-age adults aged 20–64 years are due to excessive alcohol use.

Excessive alcohol use is a leading cause of preventable death. This dangerous behavior accounted for approximately 88,000 deaths per year from 2006–2010, and accounted for 1 in 10 deaths among working-age adults aged 20–64 years. Excessive alcohol use shortened the lives of those who died by about 30 years.

http://www.cdc.gov/features/alcohol-deaths/

Never heard of any deaths being attributable to a marijuana overdose, so what is the point here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom