Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I want to be a state sanctioned grower.
That way my fields security would be guaranteed by the pot heads taxes.

Grow low THC CBD strains to help sick people, not potheads.

Grow Hemp for Victory.

I sure would love to be able to buy a pair of Hemp Roundhouse Bibs grown from the rich soil of Green Country at Atwoods.

MIO.

Farm to Tailor.

Just Sayin'

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to be a state sanctioned grower.
That way my fields security would be guaranteed by the pot heads taxes.

better make sure politicians don't dip their snout in the upcoming gigantic cookie jar .. lowly pot growers coming out of nowhere making $millions in Colo have got someone's attention!

Ohio's voters overwhelmingly rejected pot legalization with language giving a small number of pot growers a monopoly on what surely will be a massively profitable business.

========

what voters did pass/write into the Ohio Constitution a provision that prohibits the establishment of a “monopoly, oligopoly or cartel” in the state’s founding document. Issue 2, which the state legislature wrote expressly to defeat the marijuana language, passed 51.89 percent to 48.11 percent.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=pot+rejected+in+ohio+

Last edited by a moderator:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://ktar.com/story/743622/sherif...mexico-marijuana-ruling-could-affect-arizona/
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_06_e75d84e184635c401b453570f905e2c1.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alaska Marijuana Control Board votes to allow marijuana bars in retail outlets

November 20, 2015

[Broken External Image]
The Marijuana Control Board meets to finalize commercial marijuana regulations at the Legislative Information Office in Anchorage on

The Marijuana Control Board voted to allow consumption of marijuana at retail stores, which, if approved by Lt. Gov. Byron Mallott, would make Alaska the first state to permit a regulated area for marijuana consumption outside of a person’s home or other private spaces.

http://www.adn.com/article/20151120/alaska-marijuana-control-board-votes-allow-marijuana-bars

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Oklahoma medical marijuana advocate to receive humanitarian award
For Isaac Caviness, it's a moral issue

Caviness will receive a humanitarian award from the Oklahoma Universal Human Rights Alliance.
Caviness, who is behind the Green the Vote petition drive, hopes recognition as a humanitarian will help focus favorable attention on the cause of medical marijuana.

The award ceremony will be held 10:00 a.m. to noon on December 10th at the House of Representatives in the State Capitol in Oklahoma City.

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/oklahoma-medical-marijuana-advocate-receive-humani/npPyc/

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm for the dopers smoking all the nation's dope up within a week because they say it doesn't hurt anyone. Well, ask the people recently that were in a fatal accident when an 18 wheeler hit them. But you can't ask them how they feel now, they're dead and buried. They are having similar incidents/accidents in Colorado since they legalized MJ. I am deadfast against legalization in case you ask, I'm too high on life and always have been.

Latest posts

Top Bottom