Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so the segment of the population that wants gun control should prevail?

Almost... We were just about to round you being pro-gun control by way of not allowing the masses the opportunity of awesomeness in superior firepower due to the small percentage of assholes that go around killing innocents in large groups.

There's a surprising parallel in the arguments, mostly irony, but you beat me to the punch. Well done Mr. Anderson

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so the segment of the population that wants gun control should prevail?

No, by your own argument, why should the reckless acts of a few affect the rights of the rest. Same with pot.

And unlike your previous generalizations of people that want to legalize pot or drugs just want to get high all the time, i have never had a single illegal drug in my entire life, yet I think they all should be legal. People should be free from all intrusions of government, even if you morally don't agree, then when they cause harm or injury to another, they should be punished.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FREEEEEDOMMM! Unless it's something you don't personally believe in, then it's okay to ban it for all the same reasons liberals try to ban firearms.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom