Poll: Would you register your guns if required by law?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When it costs $200 to register it does. The 2nd Amendment applies to low income families and individuals too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

the $200 tax was established in 1934 when a lot of people didn't make that much a month. its chump change for most today.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way on God's green Earth would I ever register my firearms!
If "Big Brother" came up to my door and asked for my guns since I didn't register , I'll give them my guns, bullets first.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the $200 tax was established in 1934 when a lot of people didn't make that much a month. its chump change for most today.

so, it was an infringement then, but not now... ok...

most of us? really? sure, some people don't bat an eye at a 200$ tax on a 200$ item, but it's not chump change for me...

chump change or not, it's an infringement. same with background checks, 4473s licensing requirements, etc.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think we could raise enough money for that much help. And if anyone knows what that post was supposed to mean please explain it for us. It sounded like pure ignorance to me. Something that shouldn't come from a pro gun American.

Yeah, come on... nobody takes any of that "consent of the governed" crap seriously. Any fool can see it's all just held together by the threat of force.

Latest posts

Top Bottom