Ponca City Saturday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
you know; tac pro has a three gun match coming up, might be this weekend.

Same weekend as LaRue? I need to work with the short gun before FNH. You wanna go?

I believe you can get a map to the range from their website whic is listed in the Oklahoma and surrounding are match schedule that crazy enough still isn't a sticky!?!?!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the match designed. It will be 6 stages requiring 134 rounds. Has some distance and a bit of hose mode mixed in for fun.
Directions to the range can be found under the "find us" button on the web sight.
www.poncarpc.org

Scott

What time do y'all get finished up typically? I'm supposed to work saturrday but if I go in early and go back afterwards I might finally be able to get to shoot with you guys.

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
We are usually done and cleaned up by 1:00. A lot depends on how many show up. If you really need to go, sometimes we let you shoot your last stage 1st and split.

Scott

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm out, going striper fishing instead. You guys have fun. See some of you Sunday night at H&H if my arms aren't too tired from hauling in monster fish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom