Ponca match this Saturday April 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long does this match last? This is right outside of my jurisdiction and I think I MIGHT be able to attend this if it doesn't last too long and I don't have a call. Also, is there a classifier?

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
normally we are cleaning up or cleaned up by about 1.
We do shoot a classifier. This month it is lefty's revenge.
The storms that came through missed the range. We had a bit of rain, but it was not enough to cause any problems.

Scott

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet! I will be there! I apologize ahead because I will be in light duty gear and technically at work and on call if needed, so I will not be able to assist in cleaning or setup. I hope that doesn't make anyone angry!

Does the shooting start at 9am or is that sign up? Also what is the price. Thanks.

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
we do our best to start shooting by 9:10. It really does not take long to sign in.
Cost is $15 for non club members. Club members are $10.
Don't worry about having to go to work, we will work you double hard next time.

S

des63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet! I will be there! I apologize ahead because I will be in light duty gear and technically at work and on call if needed, so I will not be able to assist in cleaning or setup. I hope that doesn't make anyone angry!

Does the shooting start at 9am or is that sign up? Also what is the price. Thanks.

We wont hold it against you if you have to get out of there early for work, especially if you are there to help finish setup when I open the gate at 0800! LOL!
Seriously we hope to be finished with setup by 0845 or so to start sign. We try to start shooting as close to 0900 as possible.

You have directions to the range? http://poncarpc.org/range map.pdf

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but unless I can get a few hours off while I'm on duty during your matches, this maybe my last one there for a few months. I always work Saturdays, so it's very hard for me to attend weekend matches. I work 0600-1800, so I will technically be on duty during this match, but I'll be 10-10(on call only if they realllllllly need me) for those 2-3 hours.

As far as the range, coming over into Kay Co, I should be able to find it. It's only a few miles from the new river bridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom