Ponca match this Saturday April 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but unless I can get a few hours off while I'm on duty during your matches, this maybe my last one there for a few months. I always work Saturdays, so it's very hard for me to attend weekend matches. I work 0600-1800, so I will technically be on duty during this match, but I'll be 10-10(on call only if they realllllllly need me) for those 2-3 hours.

As far as the range, coming over into Kay Co, I should be able to find it. It's only a few miles from the new river bridge.

Do you typically run traffic? If so just go 10-8 and watch to make sure nobody is driving on the grass at the match. :)

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was am awesome match. I'm sorry I didn't get to stay after to help clean. I did assist in breaking down one of the bays, next time I hope to have more time to help

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great match today, Scott. Thanks so much for all your hard work. It's not easy being a one man show.

I can't wait to shoot that plate rack again. That was a lot of fun.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say anything these guys haven't already said. Thanks again for all the effort you guys put into this match. I hope the guys that had to deal with storm damage know how much we appreciate them. We had an awesome squad and I truly appreciate all the help shagging my brass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom