Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually wondering how grown men can post absolute BS from the anonymity of a keyboard and feel good about themselves. Says a lot about some people.
I mean, i wouldn’t recommend anyone post anything online using their real identity even if it was good stuff. Unless you don’t share anything personal at all. Especially location, pictures with landmarks that would allow some mediocre sleuth to locate you, etc etc. if you’re taking about in your face attacks and insults then yes I think there are a lot of online alphas that becomes in person betas lol. That’s why I tend to bring a little levity to my posts and make people laugh. No one wants to punch a guy that just made them laugh 🤓

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I mean, i wouldn’t recommend anyone post anything online using their real identity even if it was good stuff. Unless you don’t share anything personal at all. Especially location, pictures with landmarks that would allow some mediocre sleuth to locate you, etc etc. if you’re taking about in your face attacks and insults then yes I think there are a lot of online alphas that becomes in person betas lol. That’s why I tend to bring a little levity to my posts and make people laugh. No one wants to punch a guy that just made them laugh 🤓

IMG_2027.gif

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1697512232674.gif
1697512232674.gif

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Some things don't come across as funny and some of us aren't paranoid about our identifies. If you're online your false belief of privacy is just that. That's one reason I tried to get a group of members to meet up face to face for some social interaction outside of a keyboard. Some were gonna come and then had various reasons why they didn't. Some were gonna set up a a meeting in their area but haven't yet. I get it, some just enjoy the entertainment of the forum and pretending to be someone they're not. You learn a lot about people when others don't know who they really are. Take the gay jokes for example. Several here have joked about it and that's fine. I don't know a single gay person on the forum and I'm certainly not. I doubt many gays are avid shooters. I heard their wrists are too limp. 😂

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some things don't come across as funny and some of us aren't paranoid about our identifies. If you're online your false belief of privacy is just that. That's one reason I tried to get a group of members to meet up face to face for some social interaction outside of a keyboard. Some were gonna come and then had various reasons why they didn't. Some were gonna set up a a meeting in their area but haven't yet. I get it, some just enjoy the entertainment of the forum and pretending to be someone they're not. You learn a lot about people when others don't know who they really are. Take the gay jokes for example. Several here have joked about it and that's fine. I don't know a single gay person on the forum and I'm certainly not. I doubt many gays are avid shooters. I heard their wrists are too limp. 😂
Like I said, I try to bring levity because I have met several guys here already and want to be known as a nice guy that’s humorous and not the guy that only argues because of a superiority complex. Now, I would totally go to an OSA meetup for coffee to BS with some of you all for a couple hours. And yeah, I’ll wear a mouth guard just in case lol

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, I try to bring levity because I have met several guys here already and want to be known as a nice guy that’s humorous and not the guy that only argues because of a superiority complex. Now, I would totally go to an OSA meetup for coffee to BS with some of you all for a couple hours. And yeah, I’ll wear a mouth guard just in case lol
We will see if anyone schedules the next one. I tried Sept and Oct. You wont need a mouthguard. People tend to be a lot more civil in person. I enjoyed both meet ups.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will see if anyone schedules the next one. I tried Sept and Oct. You wont need a mouthguard. People tend to be a lot more civil in person. I enjoyed both meet ups.
I’d even travel to okc but it would have to be a weekend is all. I’m not retired for another 25years or until I finally figure out how to win the powerball

Latest posts

Top Bottom