Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Members posting pics so that others have a little idea of who is behind the 'Screenname'

You don't need to post one though; you were ahead of the curve and already posted one in your other thread.

View attachment 420954

I hate pictures like that. I spend WAY too much time trying to figure out what I'm looking at. THEN I wind up having to go to therapy because I'm traumatized.

I've met Clay. He's harmless. And kinda handsome. 🤔🤷🤷😂 Hey!! I'm the only one here -- oh WAIT not anymore!! Where's @Judi ?? -- that can say that and it not be weird.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to has the ability to post a current pic and your real name. I realize that wasn't in the rules and I know why it wasn't. Some of you boys claim to be something you're not and have packed on quite a few pounds since the alleged glory days. That's ok. It is what it is. I know the OP will be thrilled to learn that his is my last post in this thread. Come on over to the gripe thread if you like. Or just keep posting keyboard BS and enjoy yourselves.

Emotional Peggy is emotional.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh boy, the "Feds" have had my picture since 1974, and many times after that, what with passports, suppressors and I.D. to get on various bases. This is the most recent one they got of me, while I wait on my suppressor to get out of "Suppressor jail" 😁View attachment 420779

You look remarkably like your avatar.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to @pstmstr ?
He's watchin us 👇 👇

1697577712854.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom