Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

Snake Eater
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me and the boys back in the day 😎👍

Attachments

• IMG_5132.jpeg
    IMG_5132.jpeg
    321 KB · Views: 0

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rulz:
1. No wiener shots, no matter how much you wanna send a dikpic or collect photos of them
2. You don't have to show your face...sunglasses, coolguy black bar, etc. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one or two guys
3. You don't have to post your name either. Some aren't comfortable with that and that's fine. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one guy
4. Try to keep it of you or you doing something. Everyone here does image search to see who the BS artists are
5. It doesn't have to be recent. It can be when you really were a badass. Working on cars, fishing, whatever, Just doing stuff

6. Have fun, we know how difficult that is for the miserable but let's try anyway

One of my favorites...a donkey got in our wire and I had to sew him up
View attachment 418483

9 yrs after the first 👆 pic. Me at Modern Day Marine with R Lee Ermey in 2014 👇. He and I had a great conversation at Shot in about 2010 when I was still in and he remembered every word. Great guy.
View attachment 418484

@dennishoddy You're next in the hole
18 Delta?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ever have to wear matching shirts with your best gal when ya'll go out dancing....been married 43 years this year. Been together 45
20200118_125641.jpg

Me and my pups...Layla the runt
Resized_20230111_102418.jpeg
knows she's German but she identifies as a Dachshund and Jack Jack the throw away pup is just glad to have a home

Latest posts

Top Bottom