Post up this years predators.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okie Nice Cat...where are you going to be selling to?

Kanokla Fur when he comes to Alva.................. The buyer from Crowder, OK is supposed to be in Ponca sometime soon, a friend has been in contact with him, sounded like prices were similar, but I'll be out of freezer space by the end of this week.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Okie,keep us posted on what you get for your hides'I have to get rid of some of my coon soon also.

Will do, checked a set close to the house this morning before work, didn't get to weigh it yet.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_78652_.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie4570 said:
Duck carcass, we've caught 3 each in the last two weeks using them. I'm on a week long slump though. Looking on the good side, only two skunks!!!:woot: Moved 3 to new locations yesterday afternoon so hoping for the best. You have traps out yet Dennis?

I haven't put out a single trap this year. I have 5 days off coming up, and have plans on setting out a few. Although, with this nice stretch of weather coming up, the fish keep calling my name.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
26lbs, and yes I would have to agree those trout look a lot tastier than any cat in my pics!!

I occasionaly visit a predator hunting forum, and they had a recipe for bobcat wrapped in bacon and grilled. I've also heard that mountain lion is quite tasty.

Haven't tried either, but it is out there for those that want to try.

I'm sure Black Panther would be the ribeye on the paw..........:laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom