Powdered G2 Gatorade - where to get in bulk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky king

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the recipe.

I also like something fizzy once in a while. I wonder what it would be like to just keep some of the dry mix on hand and put some in a glass and fill it with club soda. You'd also get a little more sodium in the deal.

thoughts?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the recipe.

I also like something fizzy once in a while. I wonder what it would be like to just keep some of the dry mix on hand and put some in a glass and fill it with club soda. You'd also get a little more sodium in the deal.

thoughts?

You know, I was just thinking the other day about looking up recipes for soda pop (with sugar). I don't know that I would add the salts/electrolytes, but I'm definitely on the same page.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI - I tried just adding Kool-Aid to Club Soda and it wasn't so great. Apparently, Club Soda has Sodium Bicarbonate in it (which affects flavor a lot - it almost makes it Gatorade-like in taste) and the carbonation reacts badly to the sugar and Kool-Aid (i.e. it fizzes out of control, and then it fizzes no more).

It was alright, but I'd definitely recommend doing it in a large glass with plenty of room for fizziness and drink it quickly (oh and use lots of sugar).

Latest posts

Top Bottom