Practical shooting ranges in/around Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's down to just over a year and half last I checked. I quit getting guys on the standby list because they never would follow through when their name/time came up.
A friend just became a member about a month ago.
Costly to buy memebership but convenience is awesome.
Well that’s great if folks will wait…I won’t no matter how convenient along with the fees for such limited shooting disciplines. And I have no doubt that people wouldn’t respond back after that timeframe, heck people these days can’t remember what they did 3 days ago. Thanks for the info but I’m a member at both Snake Creek and Recon by fire.

Reaction score
Also the ranges at WMAs if you have a hunting license. Not the greatest, but an option.

That may be the way I go.

I’ll live close to the indoor range so it’ll be a convenient place to join anyhow. I was a member around the time they built it, and I recall that it was a nice little range.

Like the Wagoner range?

I’ve read enough news stories about dudes getting mugged for their guns out there that I don’t care to risk it 😂
There are more DWC planned around the Tulsa area but right now the closest are Okmulgee and Kaw Lake. The Wagoner location is barely what I'd call a range.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get back on the list at Oil Cap and Red Castle.

Man, it's downright depressing seeing what USSA has become after what it once was. And I think they stopped matches altogether there. They sold off the 360 rifle bay to the county sheriff I think, and the owners have really pizzed a lot of people off. They are :screwy: Or were, maybe it's changed hands again. Dunno, I quit too.

Amen to all the above

Latest posts

Top Bottom