Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no that's incorrect.

the "improving" quote ONLY related to getting his heart beating, which is an improvement from no heart beat.
by putting him on machines to help his heart beat.
and make his lungs work.
that quote was from his agent iirc and has been repeated ad nauseum out of context.
That is exactly what my GF RN was saying to me in the background.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no offense, but there's no information (other than me saying he's terry schiavo'd and everyone just ignoring it, even tho that's what his uncle said) and your prayers do nothing. 9 pages of "i'm praying for him!" means no more or less than my rantings (which actually present an argument with objective facts that people refuse to even engage with, just say "YOU'RE CRAZY!" while....somehow i keep being proven right)

you're still reading them, case in point.
The glass in your hand is always half empty

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i send to everyone; that's what happens when 20 people show up to call you crazy without any other retort because somehow you continually keep being proven right.

It's not because you are "continually right". It's because you are a raving loon. You go on and on about how all any of us do is post on OSA and none of us get out and do anything about the impending doom you are continually right about.

Let's count the number of times I have posted in this thread and the number of times you have posted in this thread (nevermind the number of WORDS 🙄) and then you get back with me about who spends more time ranting and raving about the state of the world.

I hate to break it to ya, but damn dude, you need a dose -- or 3 -- of lithium ... 🙄

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of disgusting things on OSA in 12+ years, but nothing comes close to this guy's giddiness over the prospect of a young man's death (or being permanently dependent on life support).

What an absolute sh*t stain of a human being. I'm not exactly sure why this garbage continues to be tolerated.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is exactly what my GF RN was saying to me in the background.
I think the improvement reported was his uncle saying on tv that his O2 setting has gone from 100% down to 50% since he was admitted to the icu. So that is a clinical improvement, albeit a small one. The fear is ABI (anoxic brain injury) which is more difficult to treat then the cardio-pulmonary issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom