Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
so i think i found the issue here.

the extra special forum that most members don't access. so they don't see the posts. i think a lot of legit have never seen the threads i'm talking about because the process goes like this:

>i make a thread
>instantly moved to the super sekrit forum
>only a handful of users see the posts to engage with
>when i speak about these posts, wherein people called me crazy for saying thing that were objectively true and still are, most users never saw them
>when you look at my profile, if you are not subscribed to this super sekrit forum, you will not see the threads i'm talking about

this has shifted my tactics to:
>post in other threads that are started by users who will not have their threads instantly moved/removed
>now everyone on the site sees my posts
>but they never saw the years worth of posts that led to this
>this leads to further confusion
>they don't realize most users in this thread calling me crazy have demonstrably false posts, for years
>don't realize they said we'd never need boosters
>don't realize they said we'd never get lockdowns
>don't realize they said we'd never get mandates
>don't realize they said there wouldn't be an increase in cancers and tumors
>don't realize they said there wouldn't be an increase in sudden death
>don't realize they said there wouldn't be an increase in excess deaths among the population NOT affected by covid
>don't realize they said that the jab was perfectly safe AND effective
>don't realize for years they said none of this was happening even after i witnessed someone die of lnp delivered mrna gene therapy

so i think i will stick to just jumping into threads that aren't on this special forum so everyone can see them. the issue arises from all my previous posts only being in this special forum that not everyone can see.

when people say "JUST MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD" see above.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1bwvwh.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so i think i found the issue here.

the extra special forum that most members don't access. so they don't see the posts. i think a lot of legit have never seen the threads i'm talking about because the process goes like this:

>i make a thread
>instantly moved to the super sekrit forum
>only a handful of users see the posts to engage with
>when i speak about these posts, wherein people called me crazy for saying thing that were objectively true and still are, most users never saw them
>when you look at my profile, if you are not subscribed to this super sekrit forum, you will not see the threads i'm talking about

this has shifted my tactics to:
>post in other threads that are started by users who will not have their threads instantly moved/removed
>now everyone on the site sees my posts
>but they never saw the years worth of posts that led to this
>this leads to further confusion
>they don't realize most users in this thread calling me crazy have demonstrably false posts, for years
>don't realize they said we'd never need boosters
>don't realize they said we'd never get lockdowns
>don't realize they said we'd never get mandates
>don't realize they said there wouldn't be an increase in cancers and tumors
>don't realize they said there wouldn't be an increase in sudden death
>don't realize they said there wouldn't be an increase in excess deaths among the population NOT affected by covid
>don't realize they said that the jab was perfectly safe AND effective
>don't realize for years they said none of this was happening even after i witnessed someone die of lnp delivered mrna gene therapy

so i think i will stick to just jumping into threads that aren't on this special forum so everyone can see them. the issue arises from all my previous posts only being in this special forum that not everyone can see.

when people say "JUST MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD" see above.

It's not a "super sekrit special forum". It's the POLITICAL FORUM and it was created so people who WANTED to participate in those discussions could and those who did not want to see "the nonsense" could enjoy OSA without getting every thread **** in.

And you're now telling us that you intend to **** in every other thread posted on OSA because people have decided your rants aren't worth responding to?? Wow ...

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yes, see that's where the "I MUST BE PSYCHIC" meme came from.

you guys have posted *the same exact crap* for years, meanwhile the things i've posted actually happen. like ya know....boosters, lockdowns, mandates, and now sudden deaths.

you can keep posting the same memes, making it about me. but that's the joke, it's not about me. it's about the information. otherwise i'd have to be psychic right? if it were about ME, how am "I" able to predict all this?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's not a "super sekrit special forum". It's the POLITICAL FORUM and it was created so people who WANTED to participate in those discussions could and those who did not want to see "the nonsense" could enjoy OSA without getting every thread **** in.

And you're now telling us that you intend to **** in every other thread posted on OSA because people have decided your rants aren't worth responding to?? Wow ...
no you're deciding they are worth responding to.

it's more about the whole perceived sanity thing. when i say "look at my other posts" and people legit can't find them, probably going to just say "oh yeah he IS crazy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom