Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
ghislaine maxwell was a moderator on almost every major subreddit.
now it's michelle obama and serena williams. that's why she quit tennis. she's married to one of the owners/founders of reddit.

i swear i wish this wasn't the real world. i assure you it is. it's 1984.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh no ... I don't want some random, generalized article about twitter. I wanna see the dirt. The real deal. You are full of **** as a Christmas goose. Does Griffin State ever give you a day pass?? God, I hope not. You are one loose screw away from falling all to pieces -- and that loose screw is rattling around VERY precariously. You are the ONLY person I've ever seen who I thought would actually BENEFIT from a frontal lobotomy. 🙄

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZomboMeme 04012023212809.jpg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So, if you were banned by the government from the rest of the internet… How are you getting all these links to post? Also, why wouldn’t the gov just ban you from having internet access?
no again, this isn't me making this up; this is actually a really big news story. we've thought for years that social media sites were banning users not for violating TOS (we weren't) but because someone, potentially a corporation or nation state, was merely requesting/telling them to ban certain users.

this is now proven true. again, i had reddit accounts for YEARS that i posted some nonsense on, never banned.

posted a factually true statement about a girl i know who dropped dead from the (not)vaxx? banned, any account i make from any computer is banned. used my gf's friends house, a wifi i had never used, still got me.

they can't deny internet access, they only control over certain sites because they can strong arm them. so far, to my knowledge, ISP's have not followed corporations and banks by merely banning them for wrongthink. i'm sure it's coming. you probably gave them the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom