Preferred CCW for Summer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No matter the season, I EDC a Kahr CW45 in a Looper OWB holster with two extra mags on the other hip.

I'm planning to upgrade to a Ruger SR1911 in a few months.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
340PD in my front pocket all year long

recently got a custom fitted leather holster made by my buddy Al.
smooth leather on inside, rough on outside to grab. releases with next to zero resistance. consistent under 1.5 second draws without holster coming out

this is the finest Jframe holster that I've ever used
it very well may be the world's best J frame pocket holster.

minimalist design means J-frame rides nicely even in summer weight shorts without printing. HUGE performance difference with this holster. very smooooth draws without holster coming out.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

340PD with customized Hiviz molded fiber optic sights packing 125grn .357

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried a Glock 36 for several years. It was the best single stack 45ACP for conccealed carry. There were times when I found I could not conceal it reliably and after a number of trial finally opted for the Kahr PM-9 - 7 rounds of 9mm in a compact package with great reliability and super accuracy. i carry my Kahr PM-9 in a pocket holster wherever I go.
I should mention that my second best choice was a S&W642 in a pocket holster - it was a difficult choice between the Kahr PM-9 and the S&W 642.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interstate Arms Gardian, Look it up, nice, small, fully stainless so no rusting in my pocket, a little costly but much nicer than an LCP or Kel-Tec but same size.

Latest posts

Top Bottom