Preseason Starts Tonight on CBS ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lions v Panthers

We were gonna go out tonight but now I'm cooking steak, potatoes and buttermilk biscuits at home -- and I'm trying something new called samp. My grandma used to make something similar with her leftover corn after she'd gotten done canning and making hominy for the year. But she didn't use all these spices -- just onions and garlic and LOTS of freshly made butter (Grandma and Grandpa had a dairy) I'll let you know how THAT goes -- and we're gonna enjoy the AC and a football game.

(All you guys still boycotting the NFL stay outta my thread. If I boycotted something every time I got pissed off about something I'd sit in my dark HOT house and be eating grass outta the front yard. 😶😶😶 I'm too old for that **** now. I just wanna enjoy what little time I have left here and DAMMIT I'm gonna do JUST THAT!! 🤗😇😘 However ... I STILL won't go in a Wal-Mart, thankyouverymuch ... 😉😘)

Here's the YouTube for the samp in case any of you old farts were curious ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol I LOVE y'all guys!! 😍😍 I gotta go start the biscuits!! I'll check in later when I FINALLY get to sit down and eat. (I'm NOT complaining -- he's been at work all day and I've played around on YT and read books.) Seems like the least I can do is have dinner on the table when he comes thru the door.

Later guys!! 😘😘😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom