President Obama may lift transgender troop ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Cutting off your schlong, buying bolt-ons and taking estrogen won't make you a woman. Just like Chastity Bono will never be a man. They are just confused people. I feel sorry for the military that have to work with these freaks.

Kinda like being born with 6 fingers or web toes. Maybe too short or flat feet, bad eyes or bad teeth, too light or too dark.....yep freaks dont deserve to serve.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lift the transgender ban and allow women immediately in all combat jobs, only after instituting a mandatory 4yrs of national service in the military.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a ban he could lift and get the liberals a few more votes on the next Presidential election...

Lift the ban on Cuba!!!

I'm sick and tired of illegally smoking contraband cigars!!! My "mules" are tired of smuggling cigars and I want to be FREE from prosecution Cuban cigars!! When are we going to get to vote for the legalization of Cuban smokes...and Cuban rum, coffee, and sugar.

Lift the ban on Cuba..Cuban cigars in every American household!!! I want to join my Colorado brothes amd sisters and hold my Cuban smokes proudly as they hold their marijuana joints!!

For a better and free-er Cuba!!!

I'd like to try a cuban cigar sometime.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great. The country's Commander Confounder-In-Chief is concerned about *these* rights, but has no problem with stripping every active duty, retired, and veteran serviceman as well as federal civilian employees and contractors of their 2A rights every time they enter their workplace (military installations) as well as during their travel to or from them or any stops they make along the way. What a horse's ass.

Some of you who see this as a "good" thing be sure to remember it when this little political ploy along with his others gathers a few more sheeple into the fold and results in giving him the momentum needed to get *your* guns under control, too.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great. The country's Commander Confounder-In-Chief is concerned about *these* rights, but has no problem with stripping every active duty, retired, and veteran serviceman as well as federal civilian employees and contractors of their 2A rights every time they enter their workplace (military installations) as well as during their travel to or from them or any stops they make along the way. What a horse's ass.

Some of you who see this as a "good" thing be sure to remember it when this little political ploy along with his others gathers a few more sheeple into the fold and results in giving him the momentum needed to get *your* guns under control, too.

Yep don't blame Congress for passing these laws or writing them.

What's your point? Your kinda not separating gun rights with who can serve in the military.

Do ya think Ol Mittens would let you carry on a Military base? LMAO, you guys kill me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom