price of ARs at this weekends gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most guns were up there in price ak's 1g ar's 1300 to 3g's ..saw a polymer lower for 650....ended up buying a ar10 but paid 300 more for it than I could have last week standing in line for 2 hours...but I was tired of driving back and forth to see if they were back in stock yet or not....it is what it is.

Thats not really bad , considering the others were 2-3 times price a couple weeks ago......Good for you

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be picking on King's. As well as they should for the outrageous prices. I bought an AK from them a few years back. Thier attitude then was kind of ****** but thought it was just a busy day at a gun show. Now I know it was just the way they are. I did see they had bullets for sale. $16.00 a box. Thought it was a good deal till I saw it was a box of only 25. They probably have damaged thier reputation now.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I am going to bring my new stripped lower to trade. As much as I like it, I'm not sure if having a mean ol bear on it is the look I am going for. If someone has another stripped lower they want to swap ill be there later.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find this thread very interesting and enlightening. How many here are preppers, or talk of being somewhat prepared for at least a small disaster situation (food, water, power, etc.)? I find it hard to believe that during a time of relative plenty, few of you guys bought any amount of ammo. An election loomed where a possibe gun-grabber could be re-elected without the restraints of playing political nice guy with the 2nd Amendement, an election where people warned of gun bans, etc. - and no one acted. I find it hard to feel sorry for anyone clamoring for ammo, mags, or rifles, after all of the writing on the wall. I'm not trying to be an ass - I'm just trying to understand. This is the firearms example of prepping, and many failed. Too many. This very thread is a prefect example of the foolishness of waiting until the 11th hour to try and get what you may need or want. Too many are too late, when they had ample opportunity (and forewarning) that it was coming. This is what might happen with food, water, etc., in the future if something happens. Only then, desperate people won't be bitching about prices.....

I'll be looking for more ammo - not because I need it, but because I'm one of those ******* hoarders. It's what I do.

OSUFire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
where is the gun show, how much is entry, and how does one go about selling something there?

AT the OKC fairgrounds
$13.00 per person unless you sign up for an NRA membership, then it is free
Carry it in the door and PD will check it and put a ziptie on the gun so it can't be loaded, then carry it around until someone asks you how much. Several people that I saw had signs saying "for sale" on theirs but security was making them remove the signs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom