Prince Harry Ditches Boxing Day Shoot to Please ‘Hunt-Hating’ Meghan Markle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"P" whipped? Well I guess we all know who wears the "Crown/Pants" in Harry's family. :wink2: :rollingla:rotflmao:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/27/harry-ditches-shoot-please-meghan/
Prince Harry Ditches Boxing Day Shoot to Please ‘Hunt-Hating’ Meghan Markle
by VIRGINIA HALE 27 Dec 2017

..."The move was described as a “major departure” for the prince— a keen marksman who earlier this month flew to Germany for a boar hunt whilst his actress wife-to-be stayed in Los Angeles with her mother."...

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep thinking of the old Saturday Night Live skit, from back when SNL was funny. About 1978.
Dan Akroyd as the husband, about to go on a men's only hunting weekend. Jane Curtain as the wife.
Dan- Honey, is it okay if I take my penis with me this weekend ?
Jane - Why would you need it ?
Dan - Well, all the other guys are bringing theirs....
Jane - I see no reason to take it. It'll be safe here in the box on the mantle. I'll keep it for you.
.... on and on. Hysterical.....

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even when I was young and dumb, there was never a woman worth giving up something I enjoyed for. Wife hated hunting, and still does. Has an extreme hatred/fear for guns, but I've told her I have never told her she couldn't have something, EVER. So if she doesn't like my hobbies (habits), she knows where the door is! lol

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guarantee they don’t last. I can’t believe his family is even allowing him to marry her. Of all the people he could have he chooses an actress. Good luck with that buddy. Guess he is too dumb to know why she is marrying him.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son has been dating a girl for some 8 years now. Polar opposites, he was obviously a conservative hard right wing being raised by me. She is a tree hugging liberal idiot. I know I'm his dad and very bias, but she is way out of her league with my son. I have been seeing several things lately from him, that show me he is starting think like her, and it's ripping me apart inside. He recently bought a Springfield XDS .45 and together we did the CC training and app for carrying. He has yet to tell her, and has even gone so far as to lie to her and say that I bought it for him for xmas...lol.
All this to say, my wife hates guns and does not want to be around them, but is a right wing conservative and not opposed to anyone doing anything that make them happy. Before we got married, she and I came to an understanding, I would not ever tell her no or that she couldn't have something she wanted, no matter how stupid I think it is, and she would do the same with my fishing, guns, hunting, etc.. She would tell you the exact same as me, any man or woman who would try to influence their significant other, they should not be together.
I've told my son, he is in for a world of misery and if they do get married, it will not last unless his jewels wither up and fall off, as they appear to be doing...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom