Prince Harry Ditches Boxing Day Shoot to Please ‘Hunt-Hating’ Meghan Markle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son has been dating a girl for some 8 years now. Polar opposites, he was obviously a conservative hard right wing being raised by me. She is a tree hugging liberal idiot. I know I'm his dad and very bias, but she is way out of her league with my son. I have been seeing several things lately from him, that show me he is starting think like her, and it's ripping me apart inside. He recently bought a Springfield XDS .45 and together we did the CC training and app for carrying. He has yet to tell her, and has even gone so far as to lie to her and say that I bought it for him for xmas...lol.
All this to say, my wife hates guns and does not want to be around them, but is a right wing conservative and not opposed to anyone doing anything that make them happy. Before we got married, she and I came to an understanding, I would not ever tell her no or that she couldn't have something she wanted, no matter how stupid I think it is, and she would do the same with my fishing, guns, hunting, etc.. She would tell you the exact same as me, any man or woman who would try to influence their significant other, they should not be together.
I've told my son, he is in for a world of misery and if they do get married, it will not last unless his jewels wither up and fall off, as they appear to be doing...lol
My current wife of around 30 years (I'd better look that up before I get in trouble!) had some issues early on when dating about hunting and killing.
When deer season came around, I was in the woods, and not with her and her feelings got hurt.
After a long talk about what I do in the fall, and why, with the admonition that it wasn't going to change if she was still with me or not, she didn't complain much.......
She was almost a full vegan when we were dating. Fish the only natural protein she would eat.
Now I can proudly say that in our time married, we have bought only one pound of ground beef and that was for a guest. Everybody else gets deer or elk. When they come to our house, friends know what to expect for meat.
We do buy ribeyes and strip steaks on occasion, but the wife has really baught into the real meat with no preservatives, hormones, etc.
Perhaps your son needs to approach her with that information.
The Prince needs to grow a set.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna go on record and say this will not end well. The world of Hollywood has indoctrinated Ms. Markle to believe that she has an equal say in any matter she wishes to have a say. That's about to come up against the royal monarchy of a world superpower, which has ruled over an empire for a thousand years.

Good luck with that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom