Prince Harry Ditches Boxing Day Shoot to Please ‘Hunt-Hating’ Meghan Markle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this was a sam kinison staple in his routine
I keep thinking of the old Saturday Night Live skit, from back when SNL was funny. About 1978.
Dan Akroyd as the husband, about to go on a men's only hunting weekend. Jane Curtain as the wife.
Dan- Honey, is it okay if I take my penis with me this weekend ?
Jane - Why would you need it ?
Dan - Well, all the other guys are bringing theirs....
Jane - I see no reason to take it. It'll be safe here in the box on the mantle. I'll keep it for you.
.... on and on. Hysterical.....

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, that's the recipe for a lasting and mutually beneficial long-term relationship right there.

Why marry her, if that's all you're after?

He didn't marry her and had no intention to. But he did move her in with him after she tried (and almost succeeded) killing him, and helped her out with her legal bills for that and also an assault charge on her prior BF (baseball bat while he was sleeping). She was batshit crazy and hot enough to melt plutonium.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

. She was batshit crazy and hot enough to melt plutonium.

One thing I learned, back in my wilder days, about chicks in general.
" Crazy in bed, crazy in the head."

Lived with one gal, no way would I go to sleep before her. I'd lock all the knives in the garage at night.
But, she was a hoot to be around, and more than a handful in the sack.

Good times...

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Fathom this notion fellas (& Annie)--- The Crown is running out of $$$, the Queen is not in the top 300 richest in the UK this year for the 1st time ever, her coffers are more depleted than ever, Ms. Markel's net worth is right @ 40 million.............. lol

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm a fuddy-duddy.

Until just a few days ago, I had never heard of this woman, and I'm fairly certain I've not seen her in any movie or TV show.

And she's worth 40 million ?

It's not what you are worth, it's what "they" think you are worth. Harry is a rebel at heart. Always has been, alway will be. William and Kate are popping out kids right and left, so Harry's shot at the crown is nill, barring some absolutely horrible tragedy.

Meghan is: a foreigner, biracial and has her own money. Bonus points for being easy on the eyes and probably pretty accomplished in the bedroom (just guessing, no personal knowledge thereof). What's not to like for a prince who has spent his entire life thumbing his nose at "the royals"?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hollywood stars are not worth anything near whats reported. Its usually their potential income from residuals and upcoming shows.
Not actual cash in the bank. What on earth could she have done to make that much? Never heard of her until a few weeks ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom