Pro Am club match..Shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shotgun shooting

• Shoot shotguns and pistols together

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Shoot shotguns after pistol match

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Put shotgun/pistol combo shooters on separate squads

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted for both guns at the same time. I voted this way because I think everyone should be shooting both guns, period! If you don't own a shotgun with an extended mag tube you are definately not ATAS and may be a communist. ;)

If you are going to have the shotgun match after the pistol match please try to have a predetermined start time so that people that just want to shoot shotgun can show up just for the shotgun match. I

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to be there for the next couple of matches, but I voted for pistol then shotgun because I can't always make it up early and I still want to shoot something, even if I'm late!

:)

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are open shotguns or saigas allowed in this?

I break into two classes; pump and semi auto, max load of 8+1. I took 4th in semi with an auto that was 5+1. Next month Im gonna give Mitch and Rusty a run for their money with my new shotty...:boxing3:.. I better wear clean socks just in case I get a lil foot in mouth... Anyway, we havent had a saiga run it yet, it would be interesting to see how one fairs.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I break into two classes; pump and semi auto, max load of 8+1. I took 4th in semi with an auto that was 5+1. Next month Im gonna give Mitch and Rusty a run for their money with my new shotty...:boxing3:.. I better wear clean socks just in case I get a lil foot in mouth... Anyway, we havent had a saiga run it yet, it would be interesting to see how one fairs.

Better be careful I took 6th overall and 3rd place on the 1st stage and have never run a shotgun before in my life, I think I might give mitch and rusty a run for it this time around.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'll see if I can oblige next month. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom