• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Progressive reloader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I like the Hornady LnL but if you are not mechanically inclined, or do not understand things mechanical and are impatient, do not get one.
I think that can be said of most progressive presses. All of them require some tinkering at some point or another.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Oh thanks mouthpiece just tell everyone I’m an idiot lol just kidding buddy to be honest me and @retriverman have been talking and I really don’t know if I need one or not? I load all my rifle on single stage and don’t load that many pistol so I don’t know if it would be worth getting one honestly

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.2%
124   1   0
Oh thanks mouthpiece just tell everyone I’m an idiot lol just kidding buddy to be honest me and @retriverman have been talking and I really don’t know if I need one or not? I load all my rifle on single stage and don’t load that many pistol so I don’t know if it would be worth getting one honestly
In my limited experience with both progressive and single stage,
If you are doing rifle for hunting or accuracy I would just use a single
stage.
for pistol, aint no way with my dexterity i would load anything 9mm or smaller. .40 is hard enough for me to hang on to and set bullets for seating with a progressive press

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
In my limited experience with both progressive and single stage,
If you are doing rifle for hunting or accuracy I would just use a single
stage.
for pistol, aint no way with my dexterity i would load anything 9mm or smaller. .40 is hard enough for me to hang on to and set bullets for seating with a progressive press
That’s what I’m thinking too thanks for your advice mouthpiece

Latest posts

Top Bottom