Protesting Downtown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Occupy Wall Street isn't a product of the American left. It's a product of Canada.

Damned it, you are so correct, Fellow, and did you discover this the same way I did? Yes, Started days ago in Canada and I am not being funny here either. Refresh my memory where did you find it at. Please. Thanks for your time and effort.
LW

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damned it, you are so correct, Fellow, and did you discover this the same way I did? Yes, Started days ago in Canada and I am not being funny here either. Refresh my memory where did you find it at. Please. Thanks for your time and effort.
LW

Here's the Adbusters Media Foundation's call to organize from July 13, 2011. http://www.adbusters.org/blogs/adbusters-blog/occupywallstreet.html

For those who don't know, AMF is a Canadian organization that is behind other "environmental" and "anti-consumerist" movements such as TV-Turnoff.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LW

He's talking about a group named Adbusters. They are based in Canada, but it's an international group of anti-capitalist hippies. Adbusters is just the media arm of a bigger "movement".

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd condone the killing of others who don't agree with your point of view?

No...it was a joke, Humor,

noun
a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation.
the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humor.
an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous: The humor in his joke eluded the audience.
the faculty of expressing the amusing or comical: The author's humor came across better in the book than in the movie.
comical writing or talk in general; comical books, skits, plays, etc.

would it have helped if I ended my post like this...... :) with a smiley so you could be sure of my intent?

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“I'm opposed to both sides of Congress behaving like children,” Tiller said. “They're too busy trying to prove each other wrong. Washington has forgotten about us.”

So I'm going to throw a fit and sit in the middle of the park until I get my way! What way? I don't know...

Honestly, if this crap pops up in Stillwater I'll be picketing. My sign will say something to the effect of...

"I don't know why I'm mad, but I am!"

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There was a photo of one of the Wall Street protestors nude, except for a backpack, defecating on an American flag. I shared it last night on Facebook along with a pretty scathing caption, and this morning interestingly it was no longer there. I wish there'd have been a Marine there to give that kid a boot to the face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom