PSA PA10 Gen 3 - 308

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a DPMS SASS which is almost identical to the PA Sabre. It's heavy with a loaded mag and topped with a Leupold Mark 4 scope. I bought a Ruger SFAR and run it suppressed without issue. It's noticeably lighter even with the can on it. Both shoot sub moa. I think the SFAR is actually a little cheaper.

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
I've got a DPMS SASS which is almost identical to the PA Sabre. It's heavy with a loaded mag and topped with a Leupold Mark 4 scope. I bought a Ruger SFAR and run it suppressed without issue. It's noticeably lighter even with the can on it. Both shoot sub moa. I think the SFAR is actually a little cheaper.
That sounds promising, I'll have to take a look at the Ruger SFAR as well. Thanks for the info!

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which trigger was it if you don't mind me asking?
it was the EPT, not sure what issue was but replacement worked perfectly. while waiting for trigger installed a

Rise Armament Super Sporting AR-15/10 Curved Single Stage Drop In Trigger, Gadsden just to verify that was issue, it was when new EPT arrived installed it to test resolved issue. did reinstall rise on rifle, trigger seemed lighter than the EPT​

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
it was the EPT, not sure what issue was but replacement worked perfectly. while waiting for trigger installed a

Rise Armament Super Sporting AR-15/10 Curved Single Stage Drop In Trigger, Gadsden just to verify that was issue, it was when new EPT arrived installed it to test resolved issue. did reinstall rise on rifle, trigger seemed lighter than the EPT​

I see, I was looking to upgrade the trigger anyways if and when the Geisele triggers go back on sale if and when i do end up buying a Gen 3 PA10. Thanks for the info!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have owned two PA-10’s. Great guns just HEAVY. I now own a 16” SFAR and it is the perfect compromise for me. Light, accurate, and reliable. I will likely pick up a second one for the misses.

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
I have owned two PA-10’s. Great guns just HEAVY. I now own a 16” SFAR and it is the perfect compromise for me. Light, accurate, and reliable. I will likely pick up a second one for the misses.
Sounds like I would be shooting from bench and prone most of the time with it. All good with me though, not trying to run and gun with it often. Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Top Bottom