Pumpkin Patch around OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camach

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA, I am looking for recommendations on a pumpkin patch that is suitable to take a gal on a date to.

So far I have come across the Orr Family Farm and Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch. Have any OSA members been to either one of these? Or are there any other patches that would be recommended?

Thanks! :D

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We take the family to Parkhurst every year. It is a pretty drive and nice set up. As far as a date, there is a few things to do like a hay ride, corn maze and rope swings. Pops is a fun place to stop in at for supper.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Parkhurst last year with my wife, daughter, and niece. We all had a good time, hitting up the hay ride, petting zoo, and picking out pumpkins.

It looks like they've added a corn maze, but I can't vouch for that (the one in Weatherford is pretty good, though).

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would think Parkhurst would work better for a date. We've taken the kids to Chester's near Piedmont. I wouldn't necessarily consider it for a date location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom