R there any antigunners actually living in oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The carry class that I went to had eight people in it and three of them were lawyers. That means it was really just five people and three lawyers.

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You live in Ada. Drive by Baileys Outdoor Shop (which is a gun store) and look at the sign on thier door. I think they qualify as anti. At least anti 2A.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a female CPA move away from Chicago who went to work for our company.
One afternoon we were having a supervisory meeting to discuss discrimination.
She got on her soapbox and talked rather loudly and at some length how we need a big sign at the entrance gate about "No firearms allowed" cause nobody but the police should have access to firearms.
She was told by the president that the majority of the actual working employees are hunters and fisherman and doing so would shut down the whole company and then they would not be able to pay her salary any more.
She got huffed and turned in her 2 week notice.
The president intelligently told her to stick the two week notice and to have he office cleaned out and be gone within an hour.
After the meeting finished I went up to him and shook his hand and told him Thank You.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin says he is not against the 2nd.
But when it comes to ARs and AKs and magazine capacity
He is against those. Does not matter what facts you present.
Of course he has a doctor's degree so he must be right. Ha

Yeah I know people like that, I tell them they ARE against the 2nd. You're either for it or against it, no in between.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL...I once paid a lawyer with guns!:gun2:

I know a lawyer that will take guns as pay. He took a Harley from some bikers that he helped in a drug case. It was an old AMF Harley. They hauled him from Miami to Memphis and he rode it the rest of the way to Oklahoma.

He also has an FFL and gets a table twice a year at the Tulsa show.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You live in Ada. Drive by Baileys Outdoor Shop (which is a gun store) and look at the sign on thier door. I think they qualify as anti. At least anti 2A.

Sorry, I never get to Ada. Is there some way you could provide a picture? For some reason, I think I'd like to see what a gun store posts that counts them as anti-2A, unless what you are referring to is a gunbuster sign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom