R there any antigunners actually living in oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I remember after the newtown shooting when anti-gunners were craping their pants and goin crazy trying to disarm us. The only anti-gunners I've even heard of in our state was like 3 ppl with signs in front of i think the capital, and they looked pretty stupid when i saw them on a channel 9 report. My main point is there like any stupid anti-gun jackasses in Oklahoma. I dont mean just saying there out there but does anyone actully no of a person like that living in oklahoma. Hopefully i will get a lot of NOs

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, there are even a few on the board.

Of course, they claim they "support the 2nd amendment", while at the same time say things like "just because you can doesn't mean you should" or "nobody needs one of those" or " people who open carry are just playing cowboy", etc, etc, etc.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work with one, and it shocked me when I found out. Life long Okie, construction worker, owns a concrete business on the side, deer hunter etc...
During a conversation about the reaction to Newtown he said he had no problem with gun registration AND ammunition purchase restrictions. He even went as far as agreeing with Connecticut's permit/background check to purchase ammo idea.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work with one, and it shocked me when I found out. Life long Okie, construction worker, owns a concrete business on the side, deer hunter etc...
During a conversation about the reaction to Newtown he said he had no problem with gun registration AND ammunition purchase restrictions. He even went as far as agreeing with Connecticut's permit/background check to purchase ammo idea.

I had the opposite experience. I work with a guy who I thought for sure would be anti (shops at whole foods, hipster glasses, talks about homeopathy, etc). We got to talking about the December/January craziness, and he was actually very pro-2a. I was pleasantly surprised.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The two stupid women I work with are both in love with the potus and everything he says. Both complain about health care cost going up. Low information voters.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked with a guy that owns guns and hunts and we were talking about AR's and Ak's. He was talking about shooting a fully auto AK and how fun it was. Then we got to talking about the Newtown tragedy and he showed his true colors. He went on to say that no one needs to own a magazine that holds that many rounds. I said why does it matter how many rounds it has. His reply was, you don't need that many bullets to defend yourself. I said when my life or my families lives are on the line I want as many rounds as I can get. Some people really are stupid. And to think that they own firearms and say stupid stuff like that. I was watching Wild Justice on tv today and one of the fish and game wardens was at this poachers house gathering evidence when he started talking in front of the camera about the suspect. He made the comment that hunting is not a right but a privilege. It just blows me away the ignorance of some people.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had the mind set against the evil black gun before I got one, which is what partially inclined me to buy one. I had her hold it after I bought it, and then showed her the round it takes and she kind of laughed. She said "You have guns that take a lot bigger bullets than that, and people are scared of these?!" (she was referring to my mosin rounds and 30-30). Now she's looking forward to shooting it when she can go with me next time after my daughter is old enough to leave with my mom. So, we had a good long talk about what exactly made people scared of them, and now she just thinks the whole thing is stupid.

It seems like a lot of people I run into are that way until they are educated of why people give them a bad name, and a lot of sensible and rational people draw their own conclusion, and are able to realize they just drew a conclusion from someone else's fears.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin says he is not against the 2nd.
But when it comes to ARs and AKs and magazine capacity
He is against those. Does not matter what facts you present.
Of course he has a doctor's degree so he must be right. Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom