R there any antigunners actually living in oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots here in Norman, what with the University of Oklahoma here and all.

As with much of the midwest, as shown by all the red states and red counties, we're not so prone to the BS of the Hussein Obama Adminstration.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My inlaws where pretty bad. My father inlaw ownes a hand gun that he used to keep completely locked up and ammo in a different location. Lol. They where just ignorant is all. I educated them and informed them. Now my mother inlaw has actually come to the range with us and my father inlaw keeps his pistol magazine loaded and in his night stand. so u can teach an old dog new tricks. Lol.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been married to the same woman since 1984. We graduated from high school together. But she was born and raised in Canada. She voted for Obama. She would vote for him again. And she would go along with anything the Left said was "Common Sense gun regulations."

We agree on lots of things. The things we don't agree on... we let it go and don't argue about it. I gave up trying to convince her of my position on guns long ago. She doesn't try to keep me from buying them or teaching the children to shoot. She's entitled to her personal opinion and she can vote for whomever she wants. Not like it will matter in Oklahoma!

Gregg

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the faculty and administration of any Oklahoma university - there are lots of anti-2A people there.

^^^^True^^^^ I think the little college town where I live is where all the old Oklahoma hippies came to teach and retire. We were always one of the few blue counties on national election maps until the last two when the whole state went red. A proud day indeed

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither of my parents are big on guns. They are both in favor of stronger regulations, but are not sure what they think would actually help curb the use of firearms in crimes. With that said, they allowed me to have pretty much whatever guns I wanted when I was VERY young. I was allowed to hunt and run all over the county on my bicycle or 4 wheeler with my guns. Guns are just not their thing and that's fine. Personally, I just don't like the idea that someone's opinion should dictate what is legal. Do what makes you happy and leave everyone else alone! If everyone would do that, we would have a much better country.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, the state of Oklahoma has had every county go Republican since 2000. So, it has been 3 presidential elections where we were all red.

We were at a James Lankford town-hall meeting a while back and there were a number of folks that showed up that were affiliated with Moms Demand Action. I had the opportunity to "visit" with them and it seemed that I got all the "boilerplate" questions about the 2nd Amendment being about muskets, not needing a 30 round magazine, etc. It was kind of fun to stand there and parry their silly questions and anti-gun discussion points.

Latest posts

Top Bottom