Radagast the Brown Wizard spotted in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe got hung up onna old fence driving in the pasture. Lucky to get loose! Goin home to get the torch maybe....
Found 3 strands of chain link once with my 3 blade zero turn.
Open shop ovhead door.
Lift mower front with crane.
Torch, melt wires into pieces...
Back to mowing..

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mobile Deer Stand?
Maybe? About 30 yrs ago I ran into a gentleman that was handicapped from Granite, Ok. (IIRC)He was riding in a camo painted Datsun P/U with his son or grandson. The Datsun had a allumium lift gate on it to lift him and his wheel chair into the bed of the truck. In the bed of the truck was some type of scissor lift he could roll his wheel chair into and lock it down, had railing around it with a gate that shut at the back. It would raise him about 10 to 12ft into the air. Basically a mobile deer stand, wish I had a cell phone back then to take pictures it was a pretty neat set up for him.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bunnies-what.gif

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to laugh at this one. This reminded me of something I did back in my hippie days. I bought a 1960 VW panel van that had been sitting in the weeds by an old shut down gas station for years. It had vines growing all over it when we winched it onto a trailer. I got it home and redid the brakes, put a rebuilt motor in it, changed the tires, and put plywood over the holes in the floor. I drove it with the vines hanging off it for two weeks until I bought a 1960 Impala off my grandmother. Everywhere we went in that old van people would honk and wave at us. We went green before we knew what it was.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, don't.
This one has the tall top not chopped and the suspension is Mustang II in the front and 8" in the rear and no front hood or fenders and No running boards no rear fenders either.
I figured one of my 396" BBC engines with fender well headers which I have and a tunnel-ram and 2 carbs which I have also and an aluminum radiator up front.
I do not have a grill or shell and thought if I needed one an old tractor one may work well.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This one has the tall top not chopped and the suspension is Mustang II in the front and 8" in the rear and no front hood or fenders and No running boards no rear fenders either.
I figured one of my 396" BBC engines with fender well headers which I have and a tunnel-ram and 2 carbs which I have also and an aluminum radiator up front.
I do not have a grill or shell and thought if I needed one an old tractor one may work well.
Well, if there's not much left of it, and it sounds like you've already decided so... Make sure you post pics. You still need the biga$$ dual gas tanks in the back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom