Radagast the Brown Wizard spotted in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell for sure, is there a license plate on that thing?

BTW when I was a youngster I had a huge POS car. Every single body panel was dented in bigtime, the windshield was cracked, it was bad. Even the radiator leaked and blew steam out really badly, I had to refill it all the time. Hood was bent up as well as the trunk lid was all screwed up.

Anyhooo, just about everytime I came to a stop people would rush up and yell "Hey is anyone hurt? Need me to call 911?"

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell for sure, is there a license plate on that thing?

BTW when I was a youngster I had a huge POS car. Every single body panel was dented in bigtime, the windshield was cracked, it was bad. Even the radiator leaked and blew steam out really badly, I had to refill it all the time. Hood was bent up as well as the trunk lid was all screwed up.

Anyhooo, just about everytime I came to a stop people would rush up and yell "Hey is anyone hurt? Need me to call 911?"
Yep, it looks to have a license plate bolted right below the rear window, above where the plate normally goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom