Radical Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Radical Firearms? They are based out of Houston and their 300Blk barrels are made for them in Houston. I ordered a 10.5" 300Blk upper from them and they had the shipment ready in a week (which I was expecting 3-4 weeks according to the website). Any info would be nice. Thanks.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well they gave me a FedEx tracking number this past Friday, supposed to be delivered Monday. I called FedEx yesterday and asked if there was an update to my shipment, due to no update online. I was told they don't even have the package yet. I called Radical and was told FedEx didn't come and pick up on Friday, so it would get "picked up today" (yesterday, Monday). I figured no problem, I understand things happen. I saw on their facebook they flew to Iowa on Saturday to pick up a shipment that didn't make the Friday UPS shipment time. I called FedEx again today to see if they had any update, and was told again, they didn't even have my package. Once again I called Radical, this time I was told they still haven't gotten my package out and it will be "Picked up today". Now it pisses me off, they will fly to Iowa to pick up parts, but won't drive less than 15 min to a Fed Ex drop off to ship off my package. As of this point I'm not holding my breath as to when they will actually ship it out.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well they gave me a FedEx tracking number this past Friday, supposed to be delivered Monday. I called FedEx yesterday and asked if there was an update to my shipment, due to no update online. I was told they don't even have the package yet. I called Radical and was told FedEx didn't come and pick up on Friday, so it would get "picked up today" (yesterday, Monday). I figured no problem, I understand things happen. I saw on their facebook they flew to Iowa on Saturday to pick up a shipment that didn't make the Friday UPS shipment time. I called FedEx again today to see if they had any update, and was told again, they didn't even have my package. Once again I called Radical, this time I was told they still haven't gotten my package out and it will be "Picked up today". Now it pisses me off, they will fly to Iowa to pick up parts, but won't drive less than 15 min to a Fed Ex drop off to ship off my package. As of this point I'm not holding my breath as to when they will actually ship it out.

Sounds to me like they have to fly to Iowa to get your barrel so they can take it to Houston so they can ship it to you.....

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they didn't tell me that it would of been shipped on Friday if FedEx would of picked it up, I would possibly think that. The FedEx tracking number, up until yesterday night said it was going to be delivered yesterday.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called again today... This time I talked with David, who is the Co-owner of Radical. He was very nice and polite. Once I gave him my order number, he told me that he made a mistake on Friday and ended up producing about 100 FedEx shipping labels for people whos shipments weren't ready. He didn't know who would of told me my shipment was waiting in the back to be picked up and would check into it for me. He also informed me that they are expecting the barrels to be back tomorrow from coating and get it out as soon as he could after test firing. He told me that they would make sure the upper would run smoothly for me if I wanted to fire supersonic or subsonics out of it. I was informed that they are wanting to start to carry 6.5 Grendel, 50 Beowulf, .458 Socom and 308 Barrels in the near future. I asked him if they offered a Midlength 9-10" rail for the 10.5 upper, since they didn't offer it online as an option. He said "No problem, I have the Gunsmith right next to me and will get that swapped out for you." I then heard him ask the gunsmith to swap it out for me.

After a long conversation with David, I'm very happy with the outcome and can't wait to fire the upper once it arrives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom