Rams fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a true die hard for my STL teams. Is there any other Rams fans on here, or is it just me? I know they have had some tough years of late, but I will chear for them every game. I hope that Sam Bradford can bring them together this year.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always liked the Rams since they moved to St. Louis. Not so much a huge fan though I am a Sam Bradford fan and as such, will root for the Rams regardless of almost anyone they play.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep ... Denver used to be my team ... However, while Denver is "developing" Teebow **gag** Sam is out there doing his job. Much respect for the young man so I watch St. Louis with much more interest now.:yelclap:

(Although I still will call them the "Los Angeles Rams" if I'm not careful ... )

dyabolical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately i do not see Bradford being injury free for long with the protection his line is giving him right now. And seriously i think he has the worst receiving core in the game. How many times can you drop a pass that hits you dead in the hands.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a fan of all STL teams, I was not a fan of what I saw today. I really like Amendola and I rewatched that play a couple times... There's no doubt in my mind he broke that arm. That's why FOX didn't want to replay it, the way it buckled I think he folded it in half & it was one of those "turn your stomach" scenes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom