Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was great meeting Jeff and having him help me out with my carb. It took a while afterward to get a few other things sorted before I could get it going on its own. And I have a lot more to go, but that's the farthest it's moved on it's own power in about 8 years. [emoji38]

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, this isn't really something I "made", but I did make it run again (with the help of @swampratt) so that counts right?
emoji38.png
emoji38.png

VERY NICE!
Glad you finally got it going down the road.
Just give me a heads up when you are ready to race me. You did want to race me right ;)

Maybe a cruise to the local burger joint will do.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My latest project: an enclosure for a portable Bluetooth speaker kit with battery for my girlfriend. The light colored parts are sycamore, and the dark parts are walnut. I wanted to showcase a bit of the spalted sycamore in the front panel, which is why it’s as tall and long as it is (about 10” and 21” overall, respectively). The speaker panels are set back a bit from the center panel, for an added bit of interest. The control unit is in the back panel. She loves the look of turquoise; you can’t see it in the unlighted pic, but there are faint streaks of white “veining” through the epoxy, though you can see them as smoky traces when it’s lit up.

Can’t wait to surprise my gf with this project!

7D5290DE-8646-42B8-82A7-2D86B2F5FC71.jpeg
1D04BCEA-1920-43A3-A2AB-B0ABAD837B84.jpeg
2058E7F3-BF52-499C-8404-C176AED4B258.jpeg

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My latest project: an enclosure for a portable Bluetooth speaker kit with battery for my girlfriend. The light colored parts are sycamore, and the dark parts are walnut. I wanted to showcase a bit of the spalted sycamore in the front panel, which is why it’s as tall and long as it is (about 10” and 21” overall, respectively). The speaker panels are set back a bit from the center panel, for an added bit of interest. The control unit is in the back panel. She loves the look of turquoise; you can’t see it in the unlighted pic, but there are faint streaks of white “veining” through the epoxy, though you can see them as smoky traces when it’s lit up.

View attachment 175027View attachment 175029 View attachment 175030
Wonderful

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 175027View attachment 175029 View attachment 175030
Tell me about the electronics

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
VERY NICE!
Glad you finally got it going down the road.
Just give me a heads up when you are ready to race me. You did want to race me right ;)

Maybe a cruise to the local burger joint will do.
I'll race you even though I know I'll get beat (once I get the brakes sorted because I have NO brakes right now). I've never backed down from having my doors blown off. [emoji38] [emoji38]

Of course, burgers are always good too. [emoji16]

Latest posts

Top Bottom