Ranked Choice Voting: Sharyl Attkisson vs Robert Reich explanations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped listening to leftist Reich after he supported health care rationing allowing older people to die (during the Obamacare debate).
People would be rationed out of life saving care and will die earlier due to the expense of maintaining their lives.
F him.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped listening to leftist Reich after he supported health care rationing allowing older people to die (during the Obamacare debate).
People would be rationed out of life saving care and will die earlier due to the expense of maintaining their lives.
F him.

Reich is the reason you NEED to watch/read the Attkisson article. They are trying to start Ranked Choice Voting(RCV) in Oklahoma!!!

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you disagree with him about healthcare, and that makes everything he says wrong to you?
Well, he is a progressive Democrat. I’m a conservative Republican. So, I prob disagree with 99% with his political beliefs.
I watched both videos. He’s also wrong on this topic, as expected, IMO

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for Robert Reich his interpretation of history is atrocious. Everything he sees is in socialized colored glasses. Have I listened to him yes, do I agree with him on some points when it comes to problems, yes, his interpretations and solutions absolutely not. Amazing how some feel that the answer to issues the government has created is always more government or subverting the Constitution or Republic.

Ranked voting is BS. It will create even less confidence in voting.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rank choice voting, I’m all for. Then maybe I won’t have to vote between two people too old to be president. The west wing is now the assisted living center wing of the White House.

Latest posts

Top Bottom