Rare Buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this up today at my local pawn shop. And the price you ask. 10.00 yep you heard me right. I love pawnshops sometimes. It’s a bone white buck 105
303FDA60-660B-47FD-9A20-61941DA738FF.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Someday I am going to buy a Buck. Even if it is the plain Jane Walmart carries. I had one years ago but it was stolen when my guns were and I want another.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! Someday I am going to buy a Buck. Even if it is the plain Jane Walmart carries. I had one years ago but it was stolen when my guns were and I want another.
If you’re going to buy one, go ahead and get a good one from the 80’s or early 90’s off eBay. The price will probably be about the same as a new one, but in my opinion, the quality was much better back then.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Emerson (or so I thought) at a pawn shop on 23rd in MWC about ten years ago.
It was about $50 cheaper than it should have been so I bought it. After about 50 openings and closings it got very loose. I called Emerson and we figured out it was a fake.
I brought it back to the pawn shop the next day and there was another exact one in the case.
I got my money back and an apology and I never went back there

Latest posts

Top Bottom