Ready for WWIII?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The question about my pay grade?

I retired as an E-6 but I don’t see what that had to do with anything.

Are you slugs agent?
What year did you retire if you don't mind me asking? My friends who've retired from the USAF in the last year couldn't get out fast enough, and were disgusted at the way things had become. That doesn't include the ones I know who are still in but lost rank and/or promotion due to not getting the covid vax.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or……we have a couple of generations of young people that have watched our government create conflicts, seen and know maimed vets, heard their government blame a certain demographic for all of the country’s problems, seen the military promote others based on “attributes”, etc. - and they’ve actually LEARNED from it. Sixty years of constant fighting real or imaginary boogeymen, killing and maiming good Americans for nothing, while always looking for the next group to make into a “threat”.

I’d say they’re fast learners.
Ol' Smedley Butler had a point...
https://www.amazon.com/War-Racket-G...261606&sprefix=war+is+a+racket,aps,118&sr=8-1

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I retired in 2006, worked for OU at the FAA and went back to the Navy in 2009 as an instructor. Spent 10 years teaching and now I do “Logistics” for the Navy.

I didn’t want to ever work for the Navy when I retired but after 3 years working with civilians I couldn’t wait to get back to my Navy.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m interested in the military experience of those who so “bravely” hold them all accountable.

Not required, not really desired but I am open to other perspectives. Just like your military we may be more diverse than the terrible experiences shared here amongst fellow patriots.

I think the word “safe” can be taken in many contexts, especially here.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m interested in the military experience of those who so “bravely” hold them all accountable.

Not required, not really desired but I am open to other perspectives. Just like your military we may be more diverse than the terrible experiences shared here amongst fellow patriots.

I think the word “safe” can be taken in many contexts, especially here.
We can change the definition of words. The government supports it. Safe?
What is a woman can be taken in many contexts as well. Our military can not define what a woman or a man says the top brass

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
 AND……we have a couple of generations of young people that have watched our government create conflicts, seen and know maimed vets, heard their government blame a certain demographic for all of the country’s problems, seen the military promote others based on “attributes”, etc. - and they’ve actually LEARNED from it. Sixty years of constant fighting real or imaginary boogeymen, killing and maiming good Americans for nothing, while always looking for the next group to make into a “threat”.

I’d say they’re fast learners.

F. I. F. Y.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did i say they are made in a state? show me where please
OMG you’re literally literally just another government baby. You speak like a politician you have no answers you only answer questions with questions, think it’s time for some warm milk, and a nap. The glass that Leopold, and night force uses his mate where?

Latest posts

Top Bottom