Real ID question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just did the regular DL since I didn't have a need for a gold star GPS chip tracker following me all day. My phone does that job quite well, thanks. :bolt:
They said they changed the motorcycle endorsement from an M to an L which makes perfect sense!:uhwhat:
Got a Smart Phone???? Better than a tracking chip. Not trying to knock you down but we should have been angry and up in arms a long time ago.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turn that D*** tracker OFF, seems like at least, once a week.
Every time they do a middle of the night update, they turn the tracker on.

Is that "tracker" function the "Location" function? If so, mine never gets turned on after updates, and I keep mine off of "Location" all the time.

BlindOne

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real ID = birth certificate, SSN + utility bill, drivers license, concealed carry card, or VA card.

I think I used birth certificate, SSN, drivers license, conceal card .

Here’s link below for actual checklist. It’s easy to do. Plus if you’re 65 or older it’s free.

https://oklahoma.gov/service/sokonline/online-real-id-checklist.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stlpro2a said; having lost the thrill of TSA molestation

HAHA. Last time i flew out of Miami in swim shorts, t-shirt and flip flops, the TSA guys says sarcastically, "do you need a private screening?"
I replied, "whatever gets you off".
He replied, "you're free to go"
I tell em, only by a female agent.
Seriously, wife has a high maintenance lady friend that is on the fourth husband currently.
To get her real ID, there is an issue of proving her identity after 4 last name changes.
She is about to dump #4, always marrying those that need "fixing".
She is wondering how to get a real ID with that history. Apparently, it's difficult in that situation according to her.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that "tracker" function the "Location" function? If so, mine never gets turned on after updates, and I keep mine off of "Location" all the time.
Yes

It is very aggravating.

Was pumping gas, phone dings. I look and Burger King (across the street) menu pops up, says, "place order when ready".
Check settings and LOCATOR is on, again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom