Real reason Wal-Mart closed stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What she wanted:
www.mcdonalds.ca_content_dam_Canada_en_product_pages_breakfast_hero_hero_egg_mcmuffin.png

What she got:
gunpoint-photo-co-chattanoogapulse-com.jpg

How I see myself at Mickey D's:
basementrejects.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_death_wish_ii_2_charles_bronson_gun.jpg

How others see me at Mickey D's:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v510_lazydog8870_fatguyatdrivethruonlt110.jpg

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are remodeling our Walmart in Ponca with the store staying open. Had ads in the paper for part timers day and night shift to help.
Our remodel happened during business hours as well but there is a big difference between what happens during that type of remodel and having to bust concrete and tear up floors to get to plumbing.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy the plumbing excuse. How much plumbing can there be under those big slabs? There is not a bathroom every few feet! All the toilet facilities I've ever seen in those big buildings are around the perimeter. I don't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet most plumbing would run under ground around the outside the building. At least that's how I would design such a building without a basement. And, sprinkler systems run overhead.

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't wait until they reopen these remodeled stores with new, updated plumbing.

Knowing Walmart, when they do reopen with the updated plumbing, it will have card readers at the urinals and crappers.
Another card reader to wash your hands tied to the door lock. Wash em or be locked in the crapper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom