Real reason Wal-Mart closed stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were two black helicopters near the Wal- Mart on Admiral. Many unmarked vehicles. There were a lot of folks that didn't seem to be from the area.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the McDonalds across the street from this store today and some woman came right up to my drivers side window while I was ordering food begging for money. She damn near got a .45 in her face.

Got damn some of you guys are high strung. Homeless people, vagrants, junkies, drunks - they approach people all day every day. It's part of city life. You are one of dozens she did the same thing to that day. Take a breath and keep your steel in your leather. Lawd almighty. It's Tulsa, not Fallujah.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Got damn some of you guys are high strung. Homeless people, vagrants, junkies, drunks - they approach people all day every day. It's part of city life. You are one of dozens she did the same thing to that day. Take a breath and keep your steel in your leather. Lawd almighty. It's Tulsa, not Fallujah.

That has to be some of the stupidest advice I have seen on this forum. For one, I never said my gun was drawn, I simply said it was an option avail to me. If I am sitting in a drive thru with the windows down and my kid sitting in the back seat and some jackass pops up next to my car unannounced trying to stick their head in my window, I am preparing myself

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't **** with me before I get my McMuffin, fool.

What she wanted:
www.mcdonalds.ca_content_dam_Canada_en_product_pages_breakfast_hero_hero_egg_mcmuffin.png

What she got:
gunpoint-photo-co-chattanoogapulse-com.jpg

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That has to be some of the stupidest advice I have seen on this forum. For one, I never said my gun was drawn, I simply said it was an option avail to me. If I am sitting in a drive thru with the windows down and my kid sitting in the back seat and some jackass pops up next to my car unannounced trying to stick their head in my window, I am preparing myself

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom