Reasons to get a CCL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't post a whole lot anymore but I need a little help. I'm taking a speech class and my next speech is on persuading someone to get a CCL. I need another good point. My first point was on armed citizens help deter crime. I mentioned switzerlands low crime rate, being armed helps to make you more aware of your surroundings, etc. My 2nd point was on self protection and how its not TPDs (or any PD) job to protect the individual citizen all day. I listed response times from major cities and crime rates. I'm stuck on what to do as my 3rd point. I have a few decent ideas but I can't seem to expand on any of them. I need to a main point and 3 sub points (1 of which refutes any arguments). I appreciate the help everyone!

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't post a whole lot anymore but I need a little help. I'm taking a speech class and my next speech is on persuading someone to get a CCL. I need another good point. My first point was on armed citizens help deter crime. I mentioned switzerlands low crime rate, being armed helps to make you more aware of your surroundings, etc. My 2nd point was on self protection and how its not TPDs (or any PD) job to protect the individual citizen all day. I listed response times from major cities and crime rates. I'm stuck on what to do as my 3rd point. I have a few decent ideas but I can't seem to expand on any of them. I need to a main point and 3 sub points (1 of which refutes any arguments). I appreciate the help everyone!

There are some studies that show how CC reduces crime here in the US. I have some info in pdf I can send to you by email.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also there is a big difference in convincing an individual that he should carry vs. Arguing the merits to society of guarenteeing the right to bear arms. Frankly, I dont want to spend much effort convincing someone that he should carry. That is a personal decision that one should come to on his own terms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom