Reba McEntire Agrees With Government Ban on Assault Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you agree with Reba?

• Heck Yeah!! I love Reba!! LOLZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, burn that redheaded shedevil at the stake!

Votes: 63 84.0%
  • Red Robin, yummm!!!!

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, she speaks with directness and honesty that most people with that viewpoint try to avoid. You know they all think of us as children, who need to be told what to do and protected from themselves, and those in government as wise parents who know what's best for everybody else... but not many of them have the audacity to come right out and say it.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She kicked serious buttocks with multiple weapons in Tremors. I still think she's cutie, even though she's apparently lost her way.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can care less about anyone in Hollywood, why care about Anyone who lives above the law if they say a single word and bang, there word is praised.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe that none of you have keyed in on this.
“It’s kind of like being a parent. Children need guide rules. They need boundaries. And I think boundaries are a good idea. I think they’re safer.”
So now we are children? And I suppose that the Government is the parent who we need to set boundaries for us? The fail is strong with this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom